lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2008

NEUTRAL Maxi Single + Lyric snippet

Yes!!! NEUTRAL will be the new title of the upcoming single, and it will be a special Maxi Single. The trailer announces the dark side of the Goddess, and I love it!! I want it now!!!





Current mood: artistic
Category: Music

We are ready to unveil the new single, NEUTRAL, Maxi Single. The photos for the cover and booklet are also ready. The release is scheduled for 19-10-08 on the official website, http://www.yrareybel.com. The three songs included in this work are the saddest on the album, carrying a more emotionally intense theme. Neutral, as a single, is dark and filled with conflicting emotions.

Now, as always, here's a sneak peek of the lyrics from "NEUTRAL":

"After the rain comes the storm,
don't feel tired, don't feel dead...
I say, I think, I believe, that this was love...
I dream, I seek the fire that extinguished the pain..."







0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario